" Please thank your events team for organising a great party and thanks to you and Lucy for all of your help. Thanks for sending these photos, they all look great! Everyone had a really good time on Wednesday, the band were great and the other things we had all went down well."
"Last night went really well, everyone had an amazing time and it all worked perfect!!! (BTW there was feathers everywhere!!) We loved the Trio, shame we couldn’t have had them for longer but I think everyone was exhausted by 10pm!!! And the DJ was great, again, what a shame we couldn’t have had him play for longer – maybe there was a lot to get through in a short space of time!!!
No doubt I will be in contact with you again in the near future however for now please pass on my thanks to your team of helpers, and to Amanda and yourself. We had a great laugh."
"Yes, we had a fantastic time, and have had some great feedback from the team. I’m just putting together a survey now to gather official feedback from everyone, but it’s all been positive so far. Apologies for the delay in response but I was gathering comments from the senior finance team who have commented on the following:
- The afternoon was well organised and they helped create the energy levels needed for a group of our size
- I thought the energy was great with lots of team members all proving to be enthusiastic
- The time pressure made this quite a fun event and kept interest, given that the timings were short
- The set up was very professional and I thought the countdown clock was a great touch
- The only issue I have is that the compare didn’t give me back my jacket! (I think our head of Information Services loved the Gold sparkle)
- Nothing specific from me, other than I would suggest it was innovative ways of completing the tasks rather than cheating….
- In summary I thought they were excellent and would recommend them to others (this is a great complement from our finance director Chris who openly admits he has a short attention span)
In terms of my correspondence I think Lucy was fantastic and was always available to clarify things and happily accommodated all our requests."
"I would like to thank you for all the great job you’ve done in organising this event, I am very pleased with all the very good feedbacks and comments, everybody really enjoyed the event just as much as I did. I am glad we had time to prepare it properly this time and we had a really good group, but nothing would have been possible without your support. It clearly reached my expectations and even more."
"I was part of the group that came last week to the farm from Roche. It was a great event and very different for all the attendees. The two experiences of sausage making and bee keeping were firsts for everyone so we all have special memories of the meeting. It's also the first meeting we've all had in a cabin!
I wanted to personally write to you to give you some feedback on your amazing team member Lucy. She was a star and was with us for the whole event. She was constantly checking things were OK and if we needed anything else. Nothing was too much trouble. Her attitude and approach to our event was second to none. You have a real star there and I have to say she really did shine to all of the attendees at the event.
You have a very unique offering at Church Farm and I really think with a few tweaks you could really make this a fantastic place for corporate companies to come and have their meetings.
Please pass on my utmost thanks and appreciation to Lucy and all of your team at the Farm for making it such a great event."
"Thank you both hugely for making the planning and execution of the Christmas party such great fun. Not only did you have it all absolutely covered in the build-up and on the day, it was great fun to work with you both on concepts, ideas and downright trickery from start to finish. Nikki, for particularly picking the best Christmas tune for the reveal, I’ve had so much good feedback."